PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO REGISTERING AS A PUBLISHER, BUYER, OR USER OF SOMBES. IF YOU REGISTER FOR THE SOMBES PROGRAM OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SOMBES PROGRAM YOU ARE AFFIRMATIVELY STATING AND AGREEING THAT YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FULLY ACCEPT THE COVENANTS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN.
Use of the terms "we" and "us" in these Terms means SOMBES.
The Terms cover matters regarding your participation in:
Using the Site
Publisher Requirements and Restrictions:
- Accept our terms for payment, cashouts, and the like, as described in the Account registration process on the Site;
- Notify us via email if you wish to permanently close your Account.
In connection with your use of the Site or your Account, you must not:
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, including but not limited to those governing financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising;
- Infringe any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Act in a manner that victimizes harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliate with a person or entity;
- Modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code from the Site, its software or technology, or attempt to create a substitute or similar service, product or website through use of or access to the Site;
Hack the Site, or attempt to defeat or overcome any security measures or encryption technology for the Site or any related data;
- Take any action that may cause SOMBES to lose any of the services from its internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers.