How much can I earn?
Like traditional advertising, earnings depend on your subscribers' location, device and engagement with ads. The more your subscribers click and interact with our push notifications, the more you'll earn.
You will be paid for every notification click or every notification received, depending on the advertising campaign served.
What payment options do you offer?
- We support PayPal, Payoneer & Wire transfer payments. Additional payment methods will be added in near future.
If you need specific payment processor, please contact us.
What is the minimum payment amount?
- At the moment, minimum payment amount for PayPal and Payoneer is $30. For Wire transfer, it's $500.
When will I get paid?
- We offer weekly payments
for all publishers via PayPal (more payment methods will be added soon). Every Monday, your Balance gets updated to include all earnings generated during last week. If you have reached the minimum payment amount, you can request a payment and we'll process it on Friday or earlier.
Do you accept adult traffic?
- Yes, we accept all legal
websites and traffic sources.
I'm getting subscribers, but no earnings. Why?
- It may take up to 24 hours for your subscribers to start receiving notifications. After extensive testing, we discovered this is the optimal interval between subscription and the first notification shown - with the lowest percentage of unsubscriptions.
What's the difference between active and inactive subscriber?
- Inevitably, some of your subscribers will become inactive, either when they manually unsubscribe, or when their device doesn't receive a single notification within 7 days.
It's recommended to keep gaining new subscribers as they usually generate more income for you.
Can I send notifications to my own subscribers?
- Yes, you can now send unlimited push notifications to your own active subscribers - updates, newsletters, ads - it's to you! So, keep gaining subscribers - you're able to engage with them like never before - even if they're not on your website at the moment!
How to increase my CPM rates / earnings?
- Our system automatically chooses the highest paying notification to be displayed to every subscriber, considering device location, OS & browser version, and several other factors. We can't
manually increase or decrease your CPM rates or earnings.
Keep gaining new subscribers - they are not used to our ads and generate higher CPM rates and earnings for you!
If you have any additional questions please contact us using the live chat or send us an email: [email protected]